We are so excited to welcome you to the thirty-seventh episode!
BEing is where we are making podcasts come alive through what we call “experiential podcasting”. Each episode we will provide our listeners with new, valuable content through our own experiences that you can then practice, integrate, and learn about to apply in your own life. It is our commitment to offer inspiring, insightful content that awakens your mind, body and spirit as a transformative experience.
This episode is Part 2 where Bethany and Erin along with their girlfriends Debby and Sarah share their experiences during the ThetaHealing® training weekend, after having a few drinks!
Keep that in mind while they discuss:
- How to actually pronounce "Theta" according to Debby,
- What ThetaHealing® is and what each of the ladies is getting out of the training weekend,
- Funny and heartfelt stories about each other, the teacher, and what they're learning,
- Hear Erin yell at Bethany and Debby for being loud during the recording, plus so much more!
If you'd like to experience ThetaHealing® for yourself, contact Bethany or Erin for a session!
You can also see Bethany at The Healing Portal in Ventura every 3rd Wednesday of the month for a mini ThetaHealing® session at 2060 Knoll Drive, Ventura, CA 93003.
**Where you can follow them beyond here and work with them directly:
- Erin Prewitt at www.erinprewitt.com and IG @therealerinprewitt
- Bethany Evans at www.empoweringauthenticity.com and IG @empoweringauthenticity